Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Beatiful Flicker

Jonny and I went to the midwife's office yesterday and she showed us that THIS is growing in my belly!  hehe!  We saw the beautiful flicker of the heartbeat - the abdomen is on the left, the head is on the right, and the little circles in between are the arms.  
 


Have questions?

Here are your answers:  EDD 8/22/2010!  Baby is measuring exactly on schedule - I'm just over 10 weeks along.  

I feel fine, mainly tired.  I don't enjoy eating, but I get nauseous if I don't eat.  The girls usually keep my mind off of being pregnant.  

Yes, we will find out the sex - probably the first week of April.  I don't have any inclination as to a boy or a girl.  I hope it's a girl, but Jonny would like a boy.


And no, we don't have any names yet...we won't do that until after the ultrasound...and none of you will find out the name until the baby is born!  haha!  We've just decided to keep our thoughts to ourselves this time.  

I'm still in my normal clothes - not bloated or growing or anything.  It's nice that way! 


Hannah and this baby will be close to 19 months apart.  We'll have 3 kids, 3 and under!


I think that about answers the normal questions.  Let me know if I missed any!  Oh, and we are very excited!!  :D

7 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!! That is so freaking exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it!! Congratulations!! Super exciting!!
    We love you!!!
    -Jill Holyoak

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! We're so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANOTHER ONE?????? WHAT IS IN YOUR WATER?? YAY FOR YOU GUYS! I hope you have a boy, they are so fun.
    Kellie Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! YAY!!! I am happy for you guys!!! I can't wait to see if this one will be a girl or boy and if the baby will look more like you or Jonny? Keep us all posted.

    ReplyDelete