Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Love My Mommy!


My mom came to visit from 3/1-3/12. It was sooooo great to have her here! She cooked me food, did my laundry, fed Lily, and watched the girls while I got to sleep! She also helped me with some projects that I had been needing to get done, which was really nice. We were able to bless Hannah while she was here, too, which made her 6 for 6 on her grandkids' baby blessings! (That will be a separate post...) We didn't take many pictures, but here are a few:

We found that Lily is extremely good at stacking blocks. This picture is kinda fuzzy, but you can see how tall she made her tower!

We were out and about one day doing errands, and it was time for Hannah to eat. So we stopped at a park and mom took Lily to the playground while I fed Hannah. For 15-20 minutes, all Lily wanted to do was swing...and of course, she freaked out when it was time to leave. As much as I love the snow, I can't wait for it to be warm again so we can go to a park.



My mom called Hannah "The Pink Burrito." Kinda sounds like her superhero name.


I had a great time visiting with my mom, and I can't wait for her to come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment