Thursday, May 14, 2009

3 months!

Hannah is already 3 months old! Time has flown by extremely quickly. She now sleeps through the night, takes pretty good naps during the day, and is generally a very happy baby. Like Lily is and was, Hannah is more interested in the things around her than what she should be doing (like eating or sleeping), but I just figure that it makes for a smart child. :) She's getting really good at holding her head up, which makes for a longer and much more fun tummy time.

Hannah_00097

I've started to put her in the Bumbo, and she really enjoys being able to see things right-side up.

Hannah_00117

She's also decided that her thumb is her best friend when she's tired. She took a binky only for about a month, then just outright refused it. Lily was completely addicted to it at this age, so it's a good change for me. Now I just have to worry about weaning her from thumb-sucking later on in life! Ah, well...it's cute for right now...

Hannah_00116

At this age, Lily was already rolling over. I know that's pretty early, but I half expect Hannah to follow the same path, but I guess when there's another one around where you have to worry about them poking and prodding her, the babies just don't get as much floor time. I can't wait for her to grow up and start doing things! I want to see what kind of a kid she turns out to be!

Hannah_00112

2 comments:

  1. What a CUTIE! Thanks for keeping us updated and keep those photos coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's growing up so fast, she's too cute!

    ReplyDelete