Thursday, February 21, 2008

Flu season :(

Lily has the flu :( We found out on Wednesday at her 9 month appointment. I knew she had a fever and a runny nose, but the flu never even crossed my mind! Well, I suppose she has to get sick some time - she's had a great first 9 months! Her fever has pretty much diminished, and she's clingy and cranky most of the time...and not eating very well...but she's sleeping great at night and napping fairly well during the day. It's not our normal routine, but I'll take it. Oh, I think she's cutting another tooth as well...oy! Hopefully she gets better soon!!

The doctor (who I absolutely love, by the way) said she was very healthy, other than her having the flu. She's growing well and right on target (a smidge advanced, if I can brag a little) with her development. She weighs 17 lbs 11 oz - 25th percentile, and she's 29 inches long - 95th percentile!!! Time for a new carseat! Oh, and her head circumference is the 25th percentile, as well - 17 in. So she's just a tall, skinny baby! (It's a bit frustrating to put pants on her, though. She fits 6-12m in the waist, but the length is too short...and 12-18m is too big in the waist but perfect in the length!) Neither the doctor nor I were worried about her weight, as she is constantly on the go. Crazy girl.

We had a great President's Day weekend! Lily and I drove down to Richmond and spent a couple days with my oldest sister and her family. It was great to spend time with them. She motivated me to get started on my digital scrapbooking, too! I finished 3 pages! That's huge for me...I am NOT a crafty, creative person. I also was able to find a pair of jeans that fit me! I've been looking for months! All of them are just toooo long on me or don't fit my hips correctly now that I've had a baby. :( So I'm excited!! As for Jonny, he spent the weekend in Utah with his family. He had a great time, as well!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment