Sunday, April 6, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was reading my friend Reiko's blog today and saw that she tagged me almost a month ago! Sorry Reiko - I've been a little busy! haha...so anyway, here I go...

How long have you been married?
3 years 9 months

Who eats more sweets?
hmm, probably Jonny

Who said I love you first?
Jonny

How old is he?
26

Who is taller?
Jonny...he's 5'10" and I'm 5'4"

Who is smarter?
That totally depends on the subject. Math and science are my strong points, and history is his (neither of us enjoy English). Usually I'm the more logical one, but he surprises me with his realism a lot of the time!

Who can sing better?
I think that both of us can sing equally well. I just get asked to sing more and I'm not afraid to, so people don't know that he sings. Does that make sense?

Who does the laundry?
I do...all the time...

Who pays the bills?
That would be me!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
The right side when you're looking at it or when you're laying down? Looking at the bed, I sleep on the left. So I guess the answer is Jonny!

Who mows the lawn?
We don't have a lawn...because we don't have a house. Hopefully that will change soon and Jonny will mow the lawn! :)

Who cooks dinner?
Jonny, mainly.

Who drives?
Jonny always drives when we're together - unless it's more convenient for me to drive.

Who is more stubborn?
That would be me...

Who kissed who first?
Jonny

Who asked who out?
umm...I don't really know. I don't think there was really any asking involved.

Who is more sensitive?
Jonny, I think...shh!

Who has more siblings?
We're equal! I have 5 sisters and he has 4 brothers and 1 sister!

Who wears the pants?
I like to think that we're equal, but in reality, I think I tend to do more of the 'pants wearing.'


And that's it! Hope you enjoyed it! I really don't know of anyone who reads this...but if you're Marie, Alyssa or Beth - TAG, you're it! :D

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know HOW I came across your blog but... HI! Can't believe we can live so close and never, EVER see each other. One other thing: how is it not possible that I didn't know your daughter's name is Lily!!! Hope my Lily had something to do with that :) (the ONE time you met her!!! certainly she makes an impression but....)

    ReplyDelete