Thursday, December 11, 2008

Belly pics!

Ok, so Jonny and I haven't been very diligent at taking belly pictures this time around. With Lily we took one every week until 36 weeks or something...until I felt too big to have it captured on film! Anyway, this pregnancy, we've taken a whole THREE pictures. Poor kid - she's going to think I hate her! Well, because we haven't taken a whole bunch of pictures, I think Jonny forget how to do it. This picture doesn't give you a good comparison to the last pregnancy...but it's not bad, I guess. I don't think I'm any bigger this time than last - maybe a tad bit. But I do have more stretch marks sooner (as you can see), and my stupid belly button is popping out. Oh well. That's life! So here you go:


32 1/2 weeks


Last pregnancy...
32 weeks:


33 weeks:




2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I can't wait until my belly looks like that!! Last night at the store some random person asked me how far along I was! I'm so excited! Yay, finally people can tell I'm pregnant and not just getting chubby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it crazy that there is really a baby in there haha... How cool!

    ReplyDelete