Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Better late than never!


The story of my blogging life, I suppose! Halloween was really fun this year. It was pretty cold, and ended up raining on us so we didn't dress up. But Lily was a trooper and stuck with it! The first couple houses she wasn't sure what to do, but once she saw the candy in the bag she was very excited to keep going! She said trick or treat (there's a clip of that below) and thank you at almost every house. When we got back to Grammy & Papa's house, she enjoyed passing out candy to all of the kids.

This is the only full shot we got of her....she didn't stay in her stroller the whole time, if anyone's wondering.



Lily's "on cue" smile:Lily's real smile:

Here's a video of Lily trick or treating at Grammy & Papa's house, passing out candy, and saying "trick or treat."



Halloween 2008 from Jonny & Lorna on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. besides cute Lily, I loved Dr. Terrys Obama comment!!! Oh how I miss sunday dinner conversations!!! Give everyone big hugs for us!!! We miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute, small belly! I can't wait to see your new little one! Good luck and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorna,

    I saw your link to your blog on facebook and thought I'd check it out. Looks like you're having fun! We miss you guys in our ward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! You gotta love it when they finally start getting the whole candy thing. Next year will be EVEN better, if you can imagine that.
    Hey Lorna, I just ran across your blog on Alyssa's and thought I'd check it out. It's been fun catching up on all the new things you've been doing. Congrats on everything!
    ~Amber (Fitzgerald) Waite

    ReplyDelete